Direct Booker is a Vacation Rental Management & IT Company with a franchise business model for almost 11 years. By providing Vacation Rental Solutions – Management for Homeowners, Booking for Travelers, Software for Property Managers, and Franchise for Entrepreneurs, Direct Booker positioned itself as one of the unique brands in the Short term & Vacation Rental Industry. Now it is time to scale globally, and we are looking for experienced web developers who can help us.
Our only focus is building Booker Tools. It is a SaaS Property Management System (PMS) and channel manager, a true driver of the day-to-day business of a Vacation Rental Management Company that helps them achieve business excellence, create new value and digitally transform. We have already developed some advanced functionalities that our competition is just planning to develop, and the biggest platforms in this business like Booking.com, Airbnb, and Expedia have recognized product quality and named Booker Tools as preferred connectivity partner in 2021.
Currently, our team consists of 5 highly educated and motivated experts, but we need new equally motivated and enthusiastic colleagues to share our vision and support the achievement of our goals. If you join our team, you will work on developing a Booker Tools system where you will improve existing and gain new knowledge in the latest backend and frontend technologies like PHP Laravel, Vue.js, React and React Native. If you have experience, are not afraid of challenges, and are eager for new knowledge, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
- participation in all phases of system development and maintenance
- development of clean, optimized, and well documented program code
- analysis, research, and support in defining user requirements
- continuous improvement of program code
- maintenance and improvement of internal technological standards
What you will be doing
- developing new features
- building reusable code and components for future use
- optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- collaboration with backend developers during API design and implementation
What we expect
- 3+ years experience in web development (Vue.js | React | React Native – not necessarily each of them)
- high level of motivation and responsibility
- independence and reliability
- team spirit
What we offer
- working on a single product
- full remote working option
- incentive income and progress in line with performance
- pleasant working atmosphere without deadlines imposed by the clients
- office in Dubrovnik
For additional info on our projects, check out our website www.booker-tools.com.
How to apply
Send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com if you want to be part of a success story and join our development team. We will review your application as soon as possible and get back to you.